CONTINUED THROUGH JANUARY!!!! – 2017 Holiday Drive
Supporting our Community – 2017 Holiday Drive
This year we are supporting Maine veterans and their families in need, through our membership contributions to Veterans Inc., New England’s leading provider of support services to veterans and their families. Please come to the meeting with an item or more from the suggested list below:
- Personal Care: Deodorant, Razors, Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste
- Bed & Bath: Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash cloths (new), Blankets (twin/new)
- Men’s Clothing: Underwear & Socks (all sizes/new)
- Gift Cards: Hannaford, Walmart, CVS, Grocery Stores, Gas Cards, etc.
- Food: Nonperishable canned goods/food items, Coffee (please no whole beans)
- Miscellaneous Items: Kitchen Pots & Pans, Cups, Glasses, Dishes, Postage Stamps
If you are unable to attend the chapter meeting, but would like to contribute to the 2017 Holiday Drive for Veterans Inc, please contact any member of the CMHRA board to make arrangements.