CMHRA Scholarship Opportunity: Rebecca Webber – Emerging Leader
Scholarship: Attendance to Maine HR Convention 2020 (4-day registration cost only)
Application Opens: December 1, 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Results Notification: February 15, 2020
About Scholarship to be Awarded
Rebecca Webber, Esq. served as a Board Member of CMHRA in multiple capacities over several years: President, VP, Membership Co-Chair & Programming Co-Chair. Becky’s passion was to provide mentorship, guidance, resources and learning opportunities for HR and other professionals in our community. Her goal was to especially support emerging leaders realize their potential for success.
In Becky’s honor, a scholarship in her name has been established to keep her momentum going, even after her untimely passing in 2019.
- Current CMHRA member (Professional or student membership must be active when applying and throughout the year in which you receive the award)
- Available to attend Maine HR Convention May 2020 for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days. Preference may be given to those who have not previously attended.
- Is not receiving any organizational support or reimbursement for attendance to Maine HR Convention.
- Must be in an HR field of work and/or studies.
How to Apply
Submit your application to email@example.com including:
- Your Contact information
- Describe your academic/training, volunteer and career experience and your need for the scholarship (500 words or less)
- Current resume (or academic transcript if applicable)
If you are selected to receive this CMHRA Scholarship: Rebecca Webber Emerging Leader, you will receive notification from CMHRA’s Board of Directors.