SVP Human Resources
Goodwill Northern New England is a nonprofit social enterprise
Goodwill NNE is looking for an experienced Human Resources Leader to join the Executive Leadership team. This position is responsible for the overall employee experience at Goodwill. In this role, you will direct and implement the strategy to create a culture of inclusion, respect, and caring.
1) Leads the aligning of the employee experience with the Strategic Plan goals at Goodwill NNE, fostering a culture of inclusion, respect and caring while being adept at the inherent fiscal management necessary in a not-for-profit social enterprise. Works closely with executive colleagues on meeting employee needs, including personalization of benefits delivery and communication to optimize our employees’ experience; enthusiastically supports individual and team growth and journey at Goodwill NNE. Meets recruiting, onboarding and training needs for each business segment.
Oversees all human resource-related functions. These functions include, but are not limited to training, organization development, leadership development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee wellness, and employee relations. Acts as a resource to the Board of Directors in areas of executive compensation.
2) Identifies and leverages Workforce Development Services to provide stability to those we serve through employment while meeting the organizations legal and compliance responsibilities.
3) Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
4) Furthers the organizational commitment to agency sustainability goals. Supports/leads employee stability goals around compensation, benefits, training, communication, engagement and DE&I.
· Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills in people management, conflict management, employee relations, and change management is required.
· Ten plus years of experience in senior human resources roles including expertise in human resource functioning (i.e., compensation and benefits, HRIS, training, organization development, employee relations, talent acquisition) is required.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
· Skills indicating innovative thinking and practice, flexibility and nimbleness is desired.
· Understanding human resources compliance issues as they are, and as they change, is required.
· A demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team, inspire trust and enthusiasm for achieving departmental – and organizational objectives.
· Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook and other Microsoft products
· Proficient in using an HRIS
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com