Scholarship Application – Virtual+ Strategic HR Conference 2020
StrategicHRUS has graciously offered a scholarship to a CMHRA member to attend their 2020 Virtual+ Strategic HR Conference on October 21, 22 & 28, 2020.
What is a Virtual+ Conference?
- Membership to an exclusive online community of Senior HR professionals across the nation.
- Live streaming keynotes, plenary sessions, and interactive forum discussions with subject matter experts.
- Access to networking, educational content, business partner resources, and recorded video content well beyond the three-day event.
- 18 SHRM & HRCI credits available.
More Conference details at: https://www.strategichrus.com/conference/strategic-hr/
Current CMHRA members employed in the HR profession or pursuing employment in the HR profession are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Current CMHRA member (membership dues for 2020 must be paid)
- Work experience/progression (HR involvement & future career plans)
- Financial need
- Completeness of application and requested materials
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 (Scholarships Award recipient will be notified by Friday, October 16, 2020 and will be recognized during the October 2020 meeting.) Those applicants that were not selected will also be notified by Friday, October 16, 2020.
Contact Cindy Letourneau at President@cmhra.org with any questions or needed assistance.