HR Day 2018
HR Day is Maine Department of Labor’s (MDOL) no-cost Seminar and Tradeshow for Maine businesses on hot topics and available resources.
- Did you Know? Intro to MDOL Resources
- Presentation: Maine’s Workforce Outlook
Glenn Mills, Chief Economist
Center for Workforce Research and Information
- Employer & Resource Panel Discussion: Listen from employers and State resources on how they’re working together to help gain, train and retain a skilled workforce.
Featuring: BIW, EMHS, Maine Department of Labor, and Maine Quality Centers.
Visit MDOL Subject Matter Experts at Booths:
- Drug Testing and Impairment
- Recruitment, Training and Labor Market Data
- Unemployment Tax and the Appeals Process*
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Wage and Hour
- Workforce Development and Policy
- Workplace Safety and Health
*Note: Their staff can discuss with you the process for appeals at HR Day but can’t discuss specific cases in a public setting.
Friday, March 16
9:00 a.m. to Noon
Hannaford Hall, Abromson Center, USM
Doors open at 8:15 a.m. for networking and Tradeshow.
For questions or assistance with registering, contact Tim Sardano at firstname.lastname@example.org.